- Researchers are able to test “what if” ideas quickly. With the FeltLOOM®, you test fiber blends without stopping production. You can test finishing or structuring needles in minutes and you can needle up and needle down at the same time. Researchers can use the FeltLOOM® to expand the product line.
- Educators are able to teach and create in new ways,. With the FeltLOOM®, roadblocks to producing large scale exhibition works are gone. The possibilities offered by the FeltLOOM® has spawned tremendous interest in working with felt as a strong, dependable creative medium. Educators are using FeltLOOM’s to expand the reach of their fiber classes and offer students new worlds of creativity and learning.
- Designers can efficiently create custom made and durable felted clothing, accessories and upholstery. Felted clothing is increasingly popular, but until now, artists have been limited by slow hand-production methods and inconsistent quality. Now designers can produce high quality, custom upholstery. The best part is that the efficient production method makes final products affordable.
- Fiber Artists can drastically speed up their creation process by using the FeltLOOM® to felt raw fibers into finished fabric, as opposed to the traditional techniques which are often quite arduous and time consuming. The FeltLOOM® offers fiber artists a whole new world of possibility when it comes to creating larger and more detailed works.
- Breeders have new products to offer their customers. Many fiber breeders have raw fiber piling up in barns, without a vehicle for getting it to market. The ability to easily produce non-woven fabric products on a FeltLOOM® has created a new opportunity for them to easily produce, market, and sell products and generate more profits for their farms!
- Fiber Mills are able to expand their products and services. While most fiber mills offer basic fiber processing, innovative mills have started producing felted fabrics as an added service and source of revenue. This has fashioned an entirely new market for the fiber processing industry!